Looking for work that is a calling as much as it is a career? If you enjoy working with elders and have excellent customer service skills, we want to hear from you.
To request more information about working at Brookside Place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, please feel free to complete the following information if you are interested in joining our team.
We offer our employees an impressive array of high quality, comprehensive benefits that are among the best in the industry. They include:
- Medical/Vision/RX Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (SEC. 125 Cafeteria Plan)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (a)
- Vacation Pay
- Paid Holidays (b)
- Holiday Pay (c)
- Sick Leave
- Attendance Incentive Plan
- Supplemental Insurance (d)
- Employee Longevity Recognition Program
- Employee Educational Grant (e)
(a) Benefits may be applied to 401(k) account. Vesting schedule applies.
(b) For exempt staff only
(c) Double time for non-exempt staff working the recognized holiday.
(d) Various options available to purchase.
(e) Available after 6 months of service